Funded by the European Commission, five nautical routes were developed that can now be accessed and promoted to boaters. They focus on nautical and maritime activities, ecotourism, waters sports or sailing with the aim to foster blue growth, help creating new jobs and promote sustainability in their respective regions.
The nautical routes aim to attract tourists to new areas with different themes. The five routes are:
- The TunaRoute - https://tunaroute.com/
- The WILDSEA Atlantic Ocean Heritage Route (WAOH!) - https://www.wildsea.eu/waoh-route
- MELTEMI - https://aegeanmeltemi.com/
- Cargo Sail route - https://cargosailroute.eu/
- Sail in History - https://www.sailinhistory.eu/
More information on all nautical routes, can be found here.