European Boating Industry (EBI) represents the recreational boating industry at European level. It encompasses all related sectors, such as boatbuilding, equipment manufacturing, marinas, charter companies and service providers. The association’s mission is to represent the industry and help it to continue advancing towards sustainability. Focus areas for the association are sustainable development of the sector, tourism and blue economy policy, skills and labour shortages, as well as a number of other areas in line with the increasing development of the sector. More on EBI can be found under www.europeanboatingindustry.eu.
The advertised position offers an excellent chance to gain valuable insight in a dynamic and growing association representing an exciting sector. It is an opportunity to get to know European Affairs and association, as well as the boating industry.
- Communication support (social media, website, newsletter)
- Organisation of international events and association meetings
- Support for the association’s EU Affairs activities and projects
- Research and analysis on a range of policy dossiers and industry developments
- Attending meetings and events
- Assisting with administrative tasks
- University degree in field relevant to position
- Knowledge and experience in European Affairs, Event organisation and/or Communication
- Strong organisational capabilities and analytical skills
- Ability to successfully work autonomously in a small team
- Excellent research and communication skills
- Experience with relevant software and tools (e.g. MS Office, Joomla, Mailchimp)
- High proficiency in English, knowledge of French and/or another EU language desirable
- Passion for boating and water sports is a plus