Become a member of European Boating Industry!
Since 2009 EBI represents, promotes and defends the interests of the recreational boating industry at EU level. Our achievements include the successful revision of the EU Directive on recreational craft, the first-ever EU studies on the industry's competitiveness and on nautical tourism, as well as the participation to various trade negotiations led by the European Commission.
European Boating Industry’s good results are obtained with the expertise, work and financial support of its members and its Secretariat.
1) FULL MEMBERSHIP is available to national industry associations from an EU/EEA Member State, Switzerland and associated countries.
Benefits and rights
Full members are part of the association’s network. Their expertise is used to shape current and future EU policies that have direct impact for companies in the recreational boating industry. Members have direct access to the hot topics discussed in Brussels and all the events organised by EBI. Their representatives vote and can be elected to the Council, which is the association’s governing body.
2) SUSTAINING MEMBERSHIP is open to any company active in the boating industry and established in an EU/EEA country where there is either no national industry association or the existing association is not yet a member of European Boating Industry.
Benefits and rights
Sustaining members are welcome to join our network and directly participate in our EU work. Company staff gains access to a broader base of expertise and experience for their companies’ activities.
Similar to full members, the benefits include:
- Monthly newsletter and possibility to contact the Secretariat for dedicated assistance.
- Participation in EU affairs work based on the company's interest and field of activities.
- Invitation to all events organised by us or our members, with free or discounted participation aligned on full member's benefits.
- Access to European Boating Industry's network of contacts in Europe and abroad.