European Boating Industry (EBI) represents the recreational boating industry at European level. It encompasses all related sectors, such as boatbuilding, equipment manufacturing, marinas and service providers. Our topics of interest cover Single Market, trade, tourism, industrial and environmental policy. EBI is an established stakeholder at EU level, defending and promoting the interests of its members. More about us on europeanboatingindustry.eu.
The Trainee will work with the Secretary General. Tasks will include:
- Research and analysis on a range of policy dossiers and industry developments
- Communication support (social media, newsletter, website)
- Support for the association’s EU Affairs activities and projects
- Attending meetings and events in Brussels
- Assisting with administrative tasks
As an applicant you should satisfy the following:
- University degree in EU affairs, Communication or related degree
- Knowledge and experience in EU Affairs and/or Communication
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Excellent research and communication skills
- High degree of autonomy and ability to work in a small team
- Web editing skills (e.g. Joomla)
- Very good English, French as well as good knowledge of another EU language desirable
- Motivation and passion for boating and water sports is a plus
The expected duration of the traineeship is 6 months. The traineeship is paid under a Belgian Convention d’Immersion Professionnelle (CIP). The Trainee must not have already completed this type of contract or undertaken full time employment. The expected start date is 16th March 2020.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to office(at)europeanboatingindustry.eu by 21 February.